Tuesday, June 22, 2021

I am Surrounded by Wonderful People

I am surrounded by wonderful people. Not being naive, as I have lived a long life and dealt with most every sort.

I have dealt with confrontation and a little bit of conflict in the U.S. Navy, in varying roles. 

Even then, I was surrounded by a wonderful bunch of people, even the hardcore warriors. Still, the love and comradery was there.

Not always so simple, it's somewhat difficult to quantify the trust and appreciation one has for others...should we need to do so? I hope not. It's felt, experienced, lived.

I don't choose those wonderful people around me as much as they choose me, or otherwise, if they do. It's not worth analyzing. It simply and truthfully happens and I am so damn thankful. 

Whether it be family, acquaintances, friends or loved ones, they all come to one another openly, based on personality, some merit, good sense and love for life. 

We all have the opportunity to choose our friends (at least, we once did - I still do) and there should be no shame placed upon one even if some political party or group-think class wants to pronounce otherwise.

I have been blessed with some of the most wonderful people - friends and family, and yes, my customers.

If able, I will fight for and defend most of them, if need be.

This wonderful country is only as strong as its families, communities and relationships.

Oh, if you are unhappy with the United States, there are many countries with open borders (similar to our illegal and unconstitutional policies) which will gladly accept you. But, I doubt you will find such to be places where you wish to live. I've been to many of them.

You may want to hang around for a while and meet all the wonderful people I know. They live and thrive here in the United States of America.

They are not so far away.

Thumbs up! Life is what you make it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment