Friday, April 5, 2019

Delivery Person Needed - $20 Plus $Dollars an Hour - Paid Cash Daily

As I have placed this post on other networks and met with several candidates, I must say, just to clarify:

Most of this position or opportunity is simply about driving, making pick-ups and deliveries, occasionally assisting me with projects (described in advance) and occasionally running errands and sometimes driving a few miles and sometimes getting paid to simply sit in your truck while I visit properties.

I perform most of the work myself and sometimes need someone's assistance for an hour or two, but I will give you any work I can give you, if you so choose.

I can't make this any easier for someone to make extra income while being flexible.

This may be the ideal situation for an Uber or Lyft driver or a retiree who drives a pickup truck.

Most deliveries are made in the East Columbia area within a 3 to 5 mile radius of Forest Acres.

Most deliveries outside of this area pay more.

This is not a full-time position, but the point being, with most Pick-up and Deliveries taking around 20 minutes ($20.00 paid, regardless), you could make the equivalent of $40.00 per hour or more, on average.

As our business increases, and it is, it will not be difficult for you to make $40.00 for an hours worth of work, and perhaps $60.00.

As you will be contracted (no paperwork), so to speak, but paid cash daily (My bank is right around the corner.), we will work with your situation as best as possible, but once the commitment for a Pick-up and Delivery is made, it must be met. Still, there is some room for flexibility, prior to or perhaps the day of.

If you are an Uber or Lyft driver, this opportunity may fill the gaps and give you some income you can look forward to rather than waiting and hoping you feel rewarded for your efforts, time and gas. For retirees, with some time on your hands, this may be a no-brainer.

There may be other work which you choose to do or we may request (ask) of you which will pay $15.00 per hour - your choice.

By no means, required or expected, but if you are an outdoorsy person who loves plants, shrubs, trees, landscapes, and have the inclination and a desire I recognize and respect, I will be glad to get you involved in all this stuff Mother Nature provides and share with you the little, but valuable knowledge I have. It's a scary proposition. I would also like to meet someone who loves horticulture and/or arboriculture who can outwit (not so difficult) me so I will have another key person to open another area of operation in the future.

Regardless of who you are and how involved you wish to be, I have some of the best customers (except for one, and she knows who she is) and I cherish our relationships. You may meet some wonderful people along the way.

Let's have have some fun, make some money, and help me please, or perhaps, excite my customers.



4 comments:

  1. How do I apply for this position? I dont see how or where on the website. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon. My father saw your post & passed it on to me. I would definitely be interested in speaking with you and maybe some trial runs if you wish. I am currently working part-time but I do have some free time that I would love to use to earn some extra money. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

    Have A Good Day,

    Richard (Rick) Owen
    owenric@msn.com
    (803) 626-2834

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for responding.

    Most of this work involves driving short distances, helping with loading and unloading small hand tools and some small power equipment, making some material/plant pick-ups and deliveries, running errands and making property visits, many with me along with you.

    The opportunity to do work other than such is up to you. I am streamlining my business offerings as most work I can do myself, but there are opportunities (your call) to get involved with projects or routine maintenance. The reason I am focusing on solo projects is I have found many people, even much younger than me, can't handle the work, don't care or don't have the drive.

    Some of these tasks may be: Helping me guide down a small tree while felling it, redefining the borders for a plant bed, cleaning up after a big pruning project, prepping a new plant bed and planting, assisting me while pruning a tree higher than usual, etc.

    Most of this I can do solo, but it is wonderful to have someone at my side, assisting me or occasionally throwing in some ideas.

    I'll take care of the plant (rocket) science stuff.

    Again, this is your call, but I propose my projects based on the number of people involved. So, when I make a commitment to a customer, I need a commitment. I have some wonderful customers!

    Oh, what type of vehicle do you have? Make and model please.

    I am having a short project day tomorrow to address this so please respond to this message or call me at 803-553-5757.

    Feel free or please do so again, refer to my original post regarding this at https://shootsandmatters.blogspot.com/2019/04/delivery-person-needed-20-plus-dollars.html.

    Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete