Saturday, May 6, 2017

Refined Plant Bed and Potting Services

Beautiful Landscape
We offer plant bed planning, pot design and installation; however, thanks to our work, some marketing efforts, better explanation of landscape restoration, the community and our customers, we are staying quite busy right now with doing just that, restoring landscapes - the existing plants and conditions of one's property.

In light of this, and something I have always wanted to do, bringing in an expert for our customers and a mentor for me, we will soon have a working relationship with one of the best in the area.

I have transplanted and planted a variety of plants in beds and pots, yet usually evergreens and perennials. Although I don't often work with planting many annuals and colorful seasonal flora, I have experience with them, but not to the extent this person has.

Our plan is to take the aspects of what I do and marry it with the sound and artistic planning, design, planting and care skills they she possesses. She is wonderful with plantscaping, colorscaping and seasonal plants, while I have also seen her work with perennials and evergreens as well.

Unfortunately May and early June are her busiest times of the year, but if you have a project which can wait, then we look forward to working with you.

Summer can still be a wonderful time to plant, transplant and rearrange depending on your commitment to watering and care, while fall is the perfect time for planting many plants.

It's worth the wait for us and I hope for you as well. In fact, I hope to be working with her on some of her current projects purely as a day laborer simply to pick up a few pointers. She assured me that wouldn't be the case. Whew!

If you have any intentions or ideas for your property for which you can restrain yourself from doing something like aimlessly wandering out into the yard with a plant, a shovel and a trake, without a plan, then let us know.


No comments:

Post a Comment