Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Thank You to Candytuft Garden Club

Back in the spring I was contacted by Keller of Candytuft Garden Club and was asked if I would like to speak to them in the coming fall. She wanted a topic and said she would contact me later after a date was set. I was flattered.

Well, last week I finally had the opportunity to speak with them. As the ladies trickled into Ruth's (the hostess) home and slowly began taking up most every available seat, I tried to find a position for myself.

The topic mainly revolved around pruning, but we touched on other subjects as well. Although I didn't have the chance to meet all the members, I enjoyed their attention, questions and conversation.

There is much more to discuss regarding plants and their care, and I'd gladly do it again.

Candytuft celebrated their 60th anniversary last year and I hope the legacy will be continued.

Thank you to Keller, Ruth and all the members of Candytuft.

No comments:

Post a Comment