Monday, August 12, 2019

Highlight Your Property and Landscape - Pressure Wash

I often pressure wash my customers' properties.

It's wonderful to make the tired and darkened man-made surfaces look fresh and renewed. The surrounding plants, lawn and home's architecture then stand-out for all they are.

Yet, I never thought of making pressure washing a business or advertising such.

However, a gentleman who has worked with me before called me today and showed interest in doing just so. He is articulate, meticulous and has a wonderful work ethic, as well as one hell of a classic music collection. The latter does matter.

Proper and effective pressure washing is having the right equipment and knowing surfaces, materials, textures and how to best address them. It's also about protecting plants when need be. Helpful are also a good eye, some methodology, a dose of patience and a keen sense of awareness.

We aren't quite done with summer yet, but those trees and shrubs which have dropped fruit, seeds and flowers on our decks, drives and walkways, are mostly done. The kids (for many) will be going back to school soon and the football season get-togethers and the holidays aren't far off.

It's a great time to considering cleaning:

• Driveways   • Walkways   • Patios   • Retaining Walls   • Inlaid Brick and Concrete Borders   • Home Foundations   • Vinyl Siding   • Eaves and Soffits   • Pots and Planters   • Decks and Railings   • Docks and Pilings

We will also spend the time you need to help you select a sealant or stain for your wooden deck, railing or fencing and then apply whatever your choice is.

I am reviewing the new equipment he recently purchased and we will be making an assessment of what we need based on all the equipment, nozzles and attachments I already have.

We will be working on projects together initially and I am certain he will glean some of those techniques and efficiencies which have been helpful to me. My partner in this is no teenager, but a man with drive and a history of sound customer service. I'm thankful.

This is great time to clean up, make things shine and show off your landscape.

Call me at 803-553-5757.

Oh, I'm Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment