Tuesday, February 25, 2020

It's Been a Busy Winter. Let's Make Spring and Summer Easier!

I've been planting, transplanting, reworking beds and pruning all winter - well, when the rain allowed.

If any of you are still considering projects we discussed last year, please contact me so we can get a jump on them, particularly if they involve unique plants which may require ordering.

For a few of you, I am awaiting some of the deciduous plants to leaf out and/or bloom at the nurseries so I can be assured of the species. I don't always trust labeling.

As for pruning, we can begin rehabbing and thinning out some of your trees and shrubs, even those spring bloomers, depending on the plant type and the objective. It is so very possible with knowledge and a plan.

Getting some of these things done in the Spring will make for healthier plants during Summer, particularly those in full or afternoon southwestern sun locations.

If you are waiting for tax reFUNds to get started, you can take advantage of PayPal's 6-month Same as Cash plan.

So, just contact me or call Doug at 803-553-5757.

No comments:

Post a Comment