Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thank You...So Sincerely

I slightly began this venture about 5 years ago and then a few years later I fell in love with plants and trees and began studying arboriculture and horticulture.

Of all the wonderful and larger scale things I have done in my life, I hope I will be dealing with plants, along with many other interests, for the rest of my life.

And, dealing with and working on projects or providing routine maintenance for so many of you. I am so thankful.

June was our best month ever since we began, not only in revenue, but by the amount of projects we were performing and what I saw as which customers were happiest with our work.

I actually took several days off during this time to watch the World Cup.

Regardless of whether I have my assistant aside me on site or have a few contractors (rare) to work on your project, I will do my best to understand how to best treat the plants on your property.

Knowing the anatomy and more importantly, the physiology of plants, is the basis for knowing how to care for, treat or prune most any plant. Knowing the specifics of a given plant requires knowing enough to ask what needs to be done, perhaps differently.

Again, I am so thankful, and Thank You.   

No comments:

Post a Comment